Wednesday, December 5, 2012

City Street

A daily painting exercise. An odd moment in the day, when the sun is beginning to go down and it's last bit of brilliance is still lighting the sky. The artificial lights of the city streets are just coming on, and the shop lights are dimmed. I may add a few more touches to the sidewalk and shop windows. Not sure. I'm not going to look at it for a couple of days, and then decide. Tonight and tomorrow I have a luxury of several hours to myself. Ill be using that time to work at expanding a couple small works, as well as getting back to my much neglected folks at the bus stop. At the moment a batch of Mexican Cocoa is calling out to me. Mmmmmm, and perhaps a batch of chai spice needs to hit the spice mill as well? Sipping and painting on a cold winter night. Sounds like a good time.

No comments: