Monday, November 19, 2012

Daily

Here is a walk we used to take nearby a preserve. Egrets, hawks, and all sort of water fowl can be spotted along the walk. Here I've captured the crossing of preserved marsh land and suburbia. It's wonderful we have these nature areas throughout the city since often it's impossible to get to remote areas and observe nature in her quiet splendor.
In this little piece I have gone much more bold with the purple hue, varying the range of color from almost black to so light it's obscure. This study is much easier to imagine larger, more occupied and stretched out considerably. It will also give me a chance to play within the color hue I've begun to explore here.
On another note, I am getting a sense of benefit from daily painting, and working multiple canvas .



Here are some of the changes Ive made. Almost!

No comments: