Tuesday, November 30, 2010



Wow, it's been way too long since I've updated! Yikes! I've not been a lazy daisy though. There has been some productivity, not much, but some. I've also just moved, so my life force has been packed up in a box for three weeks now - agh, frustrating!

Aside from all of my personal frustrations (because that requires a blog of its own really), here is one of the great leaps I've taken independent. Portrait of my choice applying all of the technique Ross has taught me thus far. I'm kinda proud of it myself, and the crit he gave wasn't even painful:) She is a study for a composition I'll post later this week. I really enjoyed painting her. I felt really loose and free with this painting and I think that comes through.

I can't wait to be unpacked and back at the easel!

No comments: