Sunday, October 3, 2010

eh, i'm getting there!

so, i had this idea that i was going to write all about my instructor, have a nice snap of him at my easel, show off his demo painting, and then show you (at a later post) mine, have links to his blog, website, and all that ... ya know what? an hour and a half is NOT a lot of time. it totally flies! i was so absorbed in the demo and taking notes, that i totally spaced on my little brain child. pfft. i did get my paint on today though! i'm pleased to say that i wasn't even THAT far off my mark. i was really trying to manage the paintbrush the way i've observed my instructor. ya know, i can't totally knock myself. no, there is not near the life that is in his paint strokes, or the drama, but i can see pay off in my efforts, i am closer to the drama, and i can see that i was trying if not on the mark. i'll show you all the pics when it's done and i'm doing the happy dance, ooo, ooo, ooo, look what iiiiiii did:)~

you all have a beautiful rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Campbell Jane said...

Can't wait to see what you're doing!
xoxo