Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Keys Progress


A few changes need t be made to this piece. I'm having some issues with balance. I need to enlarge the plant on the piano. Then I need to fix the piano keys so that only the top has black keys - duh! I really wasn't sure what was off when I stood back from it, but my musician hubby kindly pointed out my error. I'm telling you, I don't know what I would do without him! I'm geeked to have the two paintings completed, and my easel ready for a couple more!!!
I may be adding a pet portrait to my list of things to do. My aunt has a handsome boy, Zorro, that she's asked me to fit in. He's a pound pup, but I SWEAR this dog is part great dane. He's huuuuge, and with a matching goofy temperament just as big:) I'm looking forward to catching this big guys grin and sharing it with you. He's a character, so this should be a heart warmer.

No comments: