Friday, February 5, 2010

Sneak Peak Friday


Here is the commissioned piece I mentioned earlier this week. I have a way to go, but it's coming along. The girl in the upper left corner will be an arch angel, both the boys messengers, and there will be two girls in the foreground. One girl a cherub, the other a seraph. I'm so happy with the character that comes across in each person.
This weekend promises to be fun. Today I get a visit from a quirky, artsy friend of mine, Elizabeth, founder of the Swell Sister Society. I'm looking forward to a quirky afternoon. This evening my real sister (also a swell person, but not a "swell sister") and I are supposed to hook up for drinks and catching up. Saturday is museum day, so my daughter, Gabby, and I are going to take in a couple museums and some lunch. Sunday is the Super Bowl .. okay, yeah, I have no freaking idea, but my hubby and I are going to a party, and he'll tell me who I'm supposed to whoop it up for! lol. In between all of this activity I'll be putting some time into painting, trust me.
Okay then! Let the weekend begin!

No comments: