Monday, February 22, 2010

Schedules!

What a weekend! My family and I had a full social calendar over the weekend. Birthdays, family, and a couples night .. I think I have a social hangover. While it was a lot of fun, it was an artistically unproductive time. I'm feeling guilty about it since I have a commission due the end of next week, and I had myself scheduled for four hours of painting that didn't happen. One of my new years resolutions was to take my art more seriously. This blog, my project list, schedule, time spent learning the ins and outs of the world of galleries, marketing and licensing .. perhaps at some point reopening an etsy shop or two with a theme, or trying my hand at ebay. It's a lot, and if I don't treat the schedule I've set for myself seriously, I can't expect to set any more exciting goals in the future. I did arrange my schedule to compensate for it this week, but it will be tight. I think I may look into some resources on the net tonight about setting up a successful schedule. The one I'm working with right now is better than in the past, but still not what I think it can be.
okay then! Back on track! Have a great week everyone, and I'll have those pics up that I've been promising soon.

1 comment:

JEN ZONE said...

Busy you, Creeeee! Loving your erotica show pieces. NICE! Naughty and nice! (wink wink)