Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Saints!


How about those New Orleans Saints, huh? Wasn't that fun to watch?!?! Okay, I'm no Sunday sport enthusiast, but being the lover of the under dog, I got quite a thrill watching the Saint's chip away at the Colts. Mardi Gras 2010 will be fabulous, I'm sure. Oh to be there this year.
The weekend turned out to be as much fun as promised. I even got a huge bonus - a children's play! Seussical the Musical! I can't begin to tell you how much fun it is to watch kids perform. I think it's only better if it's musical theater:)- fun, fun, fun, and WOW, I wish I had a ticket to the after party!
I've been a good girl though. I did complete a painting and begin another for the MFG! I'm great with how the first two are coming .. the third? We'll see. I'll post one of them tomorrow as a tease!
Cool things happening in town this week, and lots of fuel for my muse. We have a burlesque show happening Thursday, the ever amazing Second Saturday, and another poetry event, just to name the ones that have caught my eye! Are you ready for the week to begin? Me too, let's DO this thing!

No comments: