Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fox & Goose

Tonight I met with a few artist friends of mine at the F&G. A good ol' Irish style pub with great beer, and a fun menu! We had a special treat as well - LIVE Celtic music! I think my hair got extra curly and my freckles glowed a little tonight! A few more beers and I may have danced a jig*wink*
We talked over some points about the pursuit of a career in the arts, how to go about it, fund it, be successful at it, etc. I must say, it's good to be part of a community. It gives you a chance to learn from others, bounce ideas around with other creative sorts, keep your own goals in clear focus. It also gives me the chance to appreciate the time and energy of those artists that have and are walking this path - and why. Lots to think about this week.

No comments: